Warm Blue Cheese Dip Recipe
- 1 - 8 oz. package Neufchatel cheese or cream cheese, softened.
- 8 oz. crumbled blue cheese.
- 1/2 cup buttermilk.
- 4 slices bacon cooked crisp and crumbled.
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onions.
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder.
- 1/4 cup chopped hickory smoked almonds.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, combine Neufchatel, blue cheese, milk, bacon, green onions and garlic powder.
- Cook, stirring frequently, until cheese is melted. Keep on low to keep warm.
- Top with chopped almonds and serve with pita chips and assorted vegetables.