Triple Pork Sliders Recipe
- 1 1/2 pounds ground pork
- 1/2 pound Mexican chorizo sausage casings removed
- 1/4 cup pepper jack cheese finely grated
- 1 small shallot finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic smashed and minced
- kosher salt and ground black pepper
- 8 slices smoked bacon cooked crisp
- 16 dinner rolls small, sliced in half
- Curly leaf lettuce
- 3 Roma tomatoes sliced
- Smoked Paprika Mayonnaise:
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon paprika smoked
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce Frank's
- Preheat a flat top grill pan to medium-high heat.
- In a medium bowl, mix the ground pork, sausage, cheese, shallot , garlic and salt and pepper to taste. Form the meat mixture into small equal-sized patties.
- Cook the burgers for 3 to 4 minutes on each side. Remove them from the pan and serve on split rolls with a half a slice of bacon, lettuce, tomato and smoked paprika mayonnaise.
- Prep. for the Smoked Paprika Mayonnaise: Mix all of the ingredients together in a small bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until serving, allowing the flavors to meld. Can be made a day ahead.