South American Omelet Recipe
- 1 small avocado cut into halves
- 3 eggs
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 tablespoons butter
- Peel the avocado and discard the seed. Cut half of it into small dice and cut the other half into balls with a melon-ball cutter.
- In a small bowl, beat the eggs with salt and pepper to taste and add the diced avocado. Melt the oil and butter in a skillet, add the eggs, and make a flat omelet, like a crepe, turning it over with a large spatula to cook the second side when the eggs begin to set. Turn the heat off and allow the omelet to rest in the pan.
- Place the omelet on a hot serving dish. Garnish the omelet with the avocado balls.