Buffalo Wings Recipe
- 3 pounds chicken wings
- 4 oz. unsalted butter
- 1 cup Frank's Red Hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Blu cheese dressing side dish
- Celery sticks side dish
- Over high heat, put a steamer basket in a large pot with about 1-inch of water.
- Cut the wing tips off of the wings and discard or use for stock and cut the remainder of the wings at the joint.
- Place the wings in the steam basket, cover, and reduce heat to a medium flame and steam for about 10 minutes.
- Remove the wings from the steamer and completely dry them with paper towels, place on a 1/2 sheet pan sprayed lightly with non-stick spray and place in the refrigerator for about 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees, place the sheet pan with the wings in the oven and roast for about 20 minutes. Turn the wings and cook for another 20 minutes or until the wings are nicely browned and cooked through.
- Melt the unsalted butter in a small pot over low heat and add the cup of hot sauce and stir to combine.
- Place the wings in a bowl and sprinkle with salt, add the hot sauce mixture and toss the wings until completely covered with the sauce. Serve the wings with a bowl of blu cheese dressing and the celery on the side.