Brochette of Pork With Grapes
- 1 Tablespoon Curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander seed
- 8 Bamboo skewers soak for 24 hours
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin trimmed, cut 1-inch by 1-inch
- 1/2 pound grapes flame seedless
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 heads garlic minced
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons parsley Italian, chopped coarse
- Make a marinade for the pork. In a small bowl, add the curry powder, cumin, cinnamon, paprika and coriander. Add the garlic to the spice mixture, along with orange juice, lemon juice and olive oil. Add salt and pepper to taste. Stir all of these ingredients together and set aside.
- Cut the pork into 1-inch squares . Start by skewering a piece of pork tenderloin, then put on a grape, followed by another piece of meat and continue alternating like this until all of your skewers are full.
- Place the skewers in a shallow plate and spoon the marinade for about 20 or 30 minutes.
- When the grill is hot, place the marinated skewers on the hot grill and cook, turning the skewers till all the meat is cooked to your liking.
- When you are ready to serve, sprinkle some chopped parsley, along with a drizzle of fresh lemon juice over the prepared skewers.